Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Finds: Easter Treats

My new addiction...Pinterest. I have a board that's named "Foooooood!" and on this board and in my search for Easter treats I wanted to share a couple fun ideas and photos.

Lamb Cupcakes from Land O Lakes: Tired of the usual Bunnies, Eggs and Chicks? Try Lamb.


Easter Deviled Eggs from Realmomkitchen.com: Wow! Why didn't I think of this? I will definitely use this recipe this Easter or anytime I want to make deviled eggs with a twist, hmmm, maybe this summer perhaps.


Bird's Nest Cookies from The Art of Dessert blog: Great visual impact with only three ingredients: butterscotch morsels, chow mein noodles and egg-shaped candies. Check out Rianne's blog for more recipes. She's does an amazing job!


Jelly Bean Easter Bark from Very Best Baking: Easter without jelly beans is like Christmas without peppermint. Am I right? Yes, I am...in my little world.


Carrot Patch Cookies from Disney's Family Fun: Now this is something I've never seen and it's absolutely adorable. Makes me think of the song "How Do You Do?" from Disney's Song of the South.


I know it's random that I thought of this song but I blame my sister Julie...she started it. :) Love you Juls.

No comments:

Post a Comment