Here's what you'll need:
1 Whole Wheat Pita
2-3 Oz. of Tyson's Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
1/4 of a small Yellow/White Onion sliced
1/2 teaspoon or less of store bought minced Garlic
2 dashes of Madras Curry Powder
2 dashes of Black Pepper
1 dash of Paprika
1 dash of Cayenne (Optional)
Low fat Greek yogurt (Optional)
Cilantro for garnish
- Heat a small skillet/pan on medium heat. Add oil.
- Once warmed add onion and garlic. Saute for about a minute.
- Add frozen chicken and stir until thawed. Add madras curry powder, black pepper, paprika and cayenne. If it looks like it's getting dry add a couple splashes of water.
- While the food is being cooked heat oven to 325 degrees. Place the pita on lower rack and have it warmed for about 5 minutes.
- Cut pita in half and open pocket. Fill pocket with curry chicken and garnish with cilantro. Add yogurt for a creamy cool dynamic to your hot & delicious curry chicken pita! And all of this no more than 280 calories (if you consume half the pita bread). Yay!