Friday, August 5, 2011

The Cinema Sentinel: Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Wondering what to do this weekend? I'm not. My husband and I are going to catch the latest and greatest film of the weekend, Rise of the Planet of the Apes (#apeswillrise).

I am so pumped for this movie and even if the movie turns out blah or best, I will appreciate all the work put into making the apes come to life in a dramatic and realistic way. I mean, how can you go wrong when Weta Digital is involved?! Well, here's just one of the many trailers out there. For more information you can visit their official site or their official channel on YouTube.



In this trailer below we get a little more in-depth conversation about a portion (there's soooo much work put into films of this standard) of the CGI involved. This is linked from movieclipsTRAILER'S YouTube Channel since I couldn't find the official channel's embed of this clip.



Have a great weekend Humans!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time with you Love! This was a fun movie. Ha Jah Meh!

    ReplyDelete