Monday, July 18, 2011

FTW Shrimp Sauce



Hey dear readers hope you had a great weekend. Did you do anything fun in the kitchen? I know I did, out of a need to finish off some fresh shrimp I purchased about a week ago. Luckily, it wasn't frost bitten!

If you want to find another way to spice up shrimp, try this recipe I came up with this weekend. This sauce can be a dipping, basting or marinade for the seafood of your choice but I highly recommend using shrimp.

Here's one For The Win:

3/4 cup of Lousiana hot sauce
3-4 cloves of crushed Garlic
2 teaspoons of Agave nectar or Honey
2 teaspoons of Lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of Lemon zest
1 teaspoon of Soy sauce

Whisk all of the ingredients together.

Enjoy.

My previous photo from last week was my attempt at writing a blog via my phone...ugh for the pic! How about my new photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment