Monday, May 2, 2011

Mondays Are Best Served with Chocolate

Oh Ina Garten how your voice soothes me and your recipes inspire me to go out and purchase a glass bowl and a block of good chocolate. Yes. Yes.

This afternoon, I was searching for a video of her making Black & White Angel Food Cake to no avail. So instead I thought I'd find something else that had to do with her baking up something chocolatey. I can tell you one thing, I'm on a mission to make her angel food cake with chocolate ganache glazed on top. It looked so incredibly summerrific with the soft peaks of egg whites forming and the cool grated chocolate flakes getting folded into the eggs. It was blissful just watching it on her show Barefoot Contessa. *Daydreaming away*

But for today please enjoy and hopefully be inspired to make Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes. Mmmmmmmmmm.....



For more recipes like this one visit FoodNetworkTV's YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment