Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cupcakes, Full Time Wife Style!

Happy Friday Everyone! Hope it went well or is going well for you. Today I wanted to share some festive cupcake pictures of my take on Easter sweets.

So I had this idea I wanted to create a nest full of eggs because every candy maker seems to be going for the "egg" shaped treat. Well, I was thinking, "how am I going to create an edible nest?" I've seen people use coconut shavings, frosting, royal icing and so forth, but I've never seen an edible nest. Luckily, my husband and I stopped by Target to get treats for my little niece's Easter basket and we found something I never thought I'd find...edible grass! And it tastes like wafers without the cream. Yum and Yay!

Here's what happens with you put edible grass, candy eggs, Wacky Cake and Southern Rock radio station on Pandora together...



These next ones are for the kid at heart...that's about anyone who loves to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest. Raise you hands and dance if you're with me!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh geesh! These are really super cute!!! Your cupcake eaters must of enjoyed these!!! Can't seem to stop smiling at the little monster cupcake!!
    You got a new follower!!! #12..Me!! :o)
    Yaneri
    www.sweetbakesofmine.com

    ReplyDelete