Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Gift Wraps and More!

My dear friend Monica gave me such a great birthday present last year. She let me choose between a couple of "food" magazines and the one I liked best, she bought a subscription for. Thank you Mo!

Well, yesterday I just received a copy of my Food Network December edition. Oh my goodness, my eyes just feasted on all the holiday goodies and gifts available. Going through the magazine has also started my Christmas wishlist for myself and my loved ones.

Anyway, you must grab yourself a December copy because it is spectacular. I'm talking about 100 Gifts for Food Lovers, Giada's Perfect Presents and Bobby Flay's Coconut Cake recipe (my little heart's about to explode just reading the ingredients). Haha. So one of the things among many other things that caught my attention was their gift wrap ideas. Yeah, no longer the typical red and green for me sir. I'm going creative and fun.  I searched all the sites that were shared and found more things to enjoy and most likely giving this Christmas season.

I'm thinking I might wrap sisters' and girlfriend gifts with this paper from Capri Designs:
The Candy Swirl design
Then for the family members maybe a little Whimsy wrap: 
The Merry Little Something design
And for the men in my life who have been both naughty and nice (mostly nice), Paper Source has just the right idea:
The Gingerbread Men design
Last but never least Food Network introduced me to what I like when it comes to online stores and gifts...FredFlare.com! They showed off their holiday bacon gift wrap but I found something even more special to me:
Cupcake ornaments. How cute!
Oh yeah and one more thing, if your man loves pizza as much as mine then check out this gift from ThinkGeek (love this company):
Food is the Final Frontier!
Thanks for reading and this blog will become more frequented once we get internet set up in our home. For now I've been living off of our apartment's wi-fi and my iPhone. Oh just in time for the holidays. Loves & Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment