Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Time...

...to unleash my cupcake obsession!

This week I will attempt to bake at least a dozen or so cupcakes. Next week I'll be celebrating my sister's graduation, maybe I'll bake cupcakes there too.

Either way, it's time I do something about my craving. It's torture, let me tell you. I love cupcakes for as long as I can remember. I could eat a dozen and more in a few hours. So could my husband. And everywhere I window shop, explore and even grocery shop, I find a delicious and inviting cupcake. Oh my goodness.

Anyway, I have concocted a couple recipes and designs for the cupcakes I want to make. I'm still in the process of figuring out what, where and how this will all come together tastefully. This has been something I very much look forward to sharing with you and thanks for reading.

Wish me luck, dear blog-readers.

Photo: "Vanilla Cup Cakes with Sprinkles" by StuartWebster of Flickr's Creative Commons 

No comments:

Post a Comment