Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bedroom Tip

Yes, Yes, Yes!  I'm so excited I had to share this tip with you.  Every time I've done it, I'm always left disappointed but today is different.  I'm going to try this after I finish this blog.  It's probably not just a bedroom-only thing, you can do it anywhere you please. By the end of this video you will "beam" with elation or just sheer pride.

I'm talking about folding a fitted sheet. My sister said my mom taught her how to fold one in highschool. Where was I?  I swear I must have been such a bonehead at the time.

But seriously, haven't you ever felt like you were a professional linen-folder until it came to that dreaded sheet?  Anyway, with much searching on YouTube here is one of the best videos out there of how to fold a fitted sheet.  Her name is Erin Bried, author of "How to Sew a Button: And Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew." Hope you're just as excited as I am to try this...


No comments:

Post a Comment